Because your child's first 5 years of life are so important, we want to help you provide the best start for your child. Click the link below to complete an Ages and Stages Questionnaire to help you keep track of your child's development. ASQ: https://www.asqonline.com/family/e026fd To montior your child's development socially and emotionally, visit...Read more
Click the link below for more information about how to keep your children safe IN and AROUND cars.http://inside.akronchildrens.org/2015/09/14/keeping-kids-safe-is-the-universal-language/...
For information about Imagination Library and to register your child or children, click the links below:http://imaginationlibrary.com/ https://usa.imaginationlibrary.com/register_my_child.php?gclid=CJbs4e-5jccCFYiPHwodJ0MIzw#.Vb-n9vngscb...
You’re Invited to Summit County Public Health’s Annual WIC Breastfeeding Baby Shower/Fair! Let WIC help breastfeed-ing work for every mom!Read more
- Snacks/Nutrition Education
- Pumping/Storing information
- Skin-to-Skin and Baby Sling making
- Supervised area for children
- Summit County Public Health’s WIC Program is an Equal Opportunity Provider/Employer Friday August 21st 2015 1:00-3:00 pm Fairway Center Auditorium 1867 W. Market St. Akron, OH. 44313